All children possess a natural sense of movement.
With our dance enrichment program, children will discover the beauty of movement while, at the same time, build a strong foundation of technical skills.
This will not only prepare them for growth in their technical dance skills but also help develop their thinking skills in a way that will benefit both their academic performance and physical well being.
Every term culminates in a end-of-term dance performance where students will showcase their skills
Our Key Objectives:
- Any form of dance requires discipline.
- Practicing discipline in class builds a strong foundation for growth in technique.
- Strength & Flexibility
- Our specially crafted exercises will improve body control and physical awareness.
- Creativity is an important aspect in all forms of dance and will be explored during every class.
- Expression through movement
- Confidence in expression is a central focus of our program.
- Expression through both facial and physical movement will be explored during every class.
- Participation in our end-of-term performance will also help develop confidence in
expression through movement.